Why would you want to rent vs. buy?
- Not qualified to buy at this time
- Recent Foreclosure, Short Sale, or Bankruptcy prevents you from getting a mortgage
- Moving from out of state, and you are not sure where you want to live/Don't know the area.
- Would rather not have the responsibility of owning yet
- Don't want to be locked down to a house right now
What are Landlords Looking for?
- We will run a full credit, background, and rental history report
- We look for people with strong household income and Financial Stability
- We look for any outstanding evictions/debts owed to past landlords
- We require you to have move-in costs saved up and in hand
To Obtain a List of Available Homes, Send us the Following:
- How many Bedrooms do you need?
- What areas are you looking to live in?
- What is your Max Budget?
- What's your timeline to move?
A Rent with an Option to Purchase means you get the first chance to buy the house without the owner putting it on the market For Sale.
- All of our leases come with an option to purchase
- Choose to exclusively rent, or buy later down the road.
- No large non-refundable deposits required
- Allows you to test drive a house before you buy!
- This program opens up inventory not found anywhere else!
- No wait periods for Bankruptcy, Foreclosure, Shortsale, etc.
- Ultimate Flexibility
- Up to 3 Pets allowed!
- Rent is Guaranteed for up to 5 years! No Surprise Rent Increases!
In order to Qualify, here's what we Require:
- Minimum $50,000 in combined annual gross household income
- 550 FICO Credit Score or Better
- No evictions in the past 3 years
- Stable Employment
The Application is easy, quick, and only requires a few docs:
- Contact us for the Application link, everything is submitted online.
- The application is not for a particular house, but rather to vet you as a tenant
- There is a One-Time $75 Application fee.
- The fee covers everyone in the house
- The fee covers any house that qualifies for our program
- If you are approved and we move you into a house, we refund the full $75 fee upon move-in.
- The fee covers the Background Check, Credit check, and rental history for all applicants.
- Application approval takes 48 hours or less once submitted with all docs.
- Once approved for a rental amount, we get to go Rental House Hunting!
What Happens when the Application is Submitted?
- You will recieve an answer in 48 hours or less, once all documents are submitted
- If approved, you will be teamed up with a Rental Agent who will send you available houses and take you house hunting to see your top contenders
- Once you identify the house you want, we will work to lock it down for YOU!
- Total time from picking a house to getting keys usually takes 35-45 days max.
Move in Day!
- Once everything is ready, the keys will be handed over, and your lease will begin.
- You will be given information for the property manager.
- You may exercise your right to purchase at anytime by getting pre-approved for a mortgage by a lender of your choice.
- You may live in the home for up to 5 years.
- You may move out of the home and get your full deposit back at the end of any of the 12 month lease terms.